- 6 SECRET rules for business as drafted by Elon Musk for Tesla employees.
This pdf version is ready to be used for your company or small business.
Who is Elon Musk?
More than 500 Million of results just typing on Google “Elon Musk”. That would be enough but, as summarized by Forbes (https://www.forbes.com/profile/elon-musk/):
- Elon Musk cofounded six companies including electric car maker Tesla, rocket producer SpaceX and tunneling startup Boring Company.
- He owns about 25% of Tesla between stock and options, but has pledged more than half his stock as collateral for loans.
- SpaceX, founded in 2002, is worth $127 billion after a funding round in May 2022; it quadrupled its value in three years.
- Boring Company, which aims to defeat traffic, raised $675 million in April 2022 at a $5.7 billion valuation.
- Twitter’s board agreed to sell the company to Musk for $44 billion in April 2022, after he disclosed a 9.1% stake and threatened a hostile takeover.
- The deal closed in October 2022 after Musk tried to back out and Twitter sued. Musk now owns an estimated 82% of the company.
You can also follow him on twitter here
|Upload additional images